Practicum – SOAP Note And Time Log Assignment Paper
Practicum – SOAP Note And Time Log Assignment Paper
Practicum –SOAP Note And Time Log Patient has to be less than 18 years old.
In addition to Journal Entries, SOAP Note submissions are a way to reflect on your Practicum experiences and connect these experiences to your classroom experience. SOAP Notes, such as the ones required in this course, are often used in clinical settings to document patient care. Please refer to this week’s Learning Resources for guidance on writing SOAP Notes. Practicum – SOAP Note And Time Log Assignment Paper.
Select a patient who you examined during the last 3 weeks. With this patient in mind, address the following in a SOAP Note:
- Subjective: What details did the patient or parent provide regarding the personal and medical history? Include any discrepancies between the details provided by the child and details provided by the parent, as well as possible reasons for these discrepancies.
- Objective: What observations did you make during the physical assessment? Include pertinent positive and negative physical exam findings. Describe whether the patient presented with any growth and development or psychosocial issues.
- Assessment: What were your differential diagnoses? Provide a minimum of three possible diagnoses. List them from highest priority to lowest priority. What was your primary diagnosis and why?
- Plan: What was your plan for diagnostics and primary diagnosis? What was your plan for treatment and management? Include pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments, alternative therapies, and follow-up parameters, as well as a rationale for this treatment and management plan.
- Reflection notes: What was your “aha” moment? What would you do differently in a similar patient evaluation? Practicum – SOAP Note And Time Log Assignment Paper
Assignment Requirements – Practicum –SOAP Note And Time Log Assignment Paper
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- Minimum requirement of at least 5 sources of support
- be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
- consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Resources) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Purpose of Interview With A Nursing Information Expert
The purpose of this assignment is to:
- communicate your understanding of the importance of quality information in everyday nursing practice;
- discuss the roles and responsibilities of a Nursing Information Expert; and
- articulate how the professional nurse uses information/data in every day practice to improve outcomes.
Directions for Interview With A Nursing Information Expert
- Download the , which will be used to complete this assignment.
- Select your interviewee and schedule an interview. This individual must be a Registered Nurse. Job titles of RNs who may be considered include, but are not limited to, Nursing Clinical Information Manager; Super User, Director/Manger Clinical Education; Chief Information Officer; Quality Assurance or Performance Improvement Nurse; Nurse Informaticist; Telenursing Specialist; Nurse Abstractor; Case Manager; Compliance Nurse. If you have any concerns about whether the RN is suitable for this assignment, contact your instructor BEFORE you schedule the interview.
- Review all questions (areas of inquiry) on the Interview Form PRIOR to conducting the interview. You may print the form and take it with you to the interview.
- Note there are five required questions to ask the RN.
- Note there are four optional questions. You need to select only one of these to ask the RN.
- Note there are two follow-up questions that must be answered by you.
Prior to conducting your interview, review two scholarly resources. These resources should guide your understanding of the RN’s role and responsibilities or make you more knowledgeable about GIGO, Interprofessional Communication, or other key concepts in the questions that you may not fully understand. For example, if your interviewee is a telenurse, you would want to review information on this specialty. If you do not know what GIGO means, look it up.
- Conduct your interview. The length of your interview will vary but should not exceed one hour.
- Submit the completed interview form prior to the deadline outlined above.
Please NO PLAGIARISM this Interview With A Nursing Information Expert assignment goes through turn it in. Also i will attach the form as well as the guidelines.
Assume you are a nurse manager on a unit where a new nursing documentation system is to be implemented. You want to ensure that the system will be usable and acceptable for the nurses impacted. You realize a nurse leader must be on the implementation team.
To Prepare for Systems Development And Implementation:
- Review the steps of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and reflect on the scenario presented.
- Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology.
The Systems Development And Implementation Assignment: (2-3 pages)
In preparation of filling this role, develop a 2- to 3-page role description for a graduate-level nurse to guide his/her participation on the implementation team. The role description should be based on the SDLC stages and tasks and should clearly define how this individual will participate in and impact each of the following steps:
- Planning and requirements definition
- Design of the new system
- Post-implementation support
Create a possible ethical dilemma relating to your chosen field. For example: You are a Medical Assistant and your supervising physician consistently asks you to perform procedures that you are not trained for. Or, you are a Medical Biller and your supervisor has asked you to overbill certain procedures because the clinic that you work for is in financial trouble. Using the , apply the facts of your dilemma.
Submit your completed Module 01 Written Assignment – 7 Step Decision Making Model assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
- Review Chapter 7 in The Future of Nursing: Leading Change, Advancing Health report provided in the Learning Resources. Focus on the information in Box 7.3, “Research Priorities for Transforming Nursing Leadership.”
- Select one of the research priorities listed in Box 7.3 that is of particular interest to you and applicable to your career interests
- Using the Walden library, identify two to three c. Consider the benefits and challenges of researching and addressing this priority in nursing.urrent articles that address your selected research priority. Consider the current state of research efforts on this priority.
- Reflect on how the research findings for your area of priority impact nurses as leaders in organizations and health care reform. Why is research on this priority important?
Priority I chose: Identification of the influence of during on important health care decisions at all levels.
Need at least 3 sources and cited APA for this Research Priorities For Transforming Nursing Leadership.