NR 510 Week 8: APN Consulting Resources and Partnership Innovations for the Future
NR 510 Week 8: Reflection on Achievement of Outcomes Assignment Paper – Reflect back over the past eight weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome #4, the MSN Essential II, and the NP Core Competencies #2.
NR 510 Week 8: Reflection on Achievement of Outcomes Assignment Paper Program Outcome #4
Integrate professional values through scholarship and service in health care. (Professional identity)
MSN Essential II: Organizational and Systems Leadership
Recognizes that organizational and systems leadership are critical to the promotion of high quality and safe patient care. Leadership skills are needed that emphasize ethical and critical decision making, effective working relationships, and a systems perspective.
NR 510 Week 8: Reflection on Achievement of Outcomes Assignment Paper NP Core Competencies
# 2 Leadership Competencies
- Assumes complex and advanced leadership roles to initiate and guide change.
- Provides leadership to foster collaboration with multiple stakeholders (e.g. patients, community, integrated health care teams, and policy makers) to improve health care.
- Demonstrates leadership that uses critical and reflective thinking.
- Advocates for improved access, quality and cost effective health care.
- Advances practice through the development and implementation of innovations incorporating principles of change.
- Communicates practice knowledge effectively both orally and in writing.
- Participates in professional organizations and activities that influence advanced practice nursing and/or health outcomes of a population focus.