Social learning theory and Behaviorism
Learning and cognition is a broad discipline. For this Discipline-Based Literature Review, you will research at least two peer-reviewed articles published within the last ten years to support your analysis of each of the following topics:
- Operant conditioning
- Classical conditioning
- Social learning theory
When conducting your research, consider the issues that arise within these different disciplines. In your analysis of each topic, explain the theoretical perspectives and empirical research that are pertinent to the field of learning and cognition. Within this analysis, apply ethical principles to the evaluation of each theoretical approach and consider issues that arise in research related to that area. Support your statements with evidence from your selected articles.
The Discipline-Based Literature Review
- Must be six to eight double-spaced pages in length, not including the title or references pages, and formatted according to as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph.
- Must address the topic of the paper, including each construct, with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion paragraph.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources (two per topic) in addition to the required resources.
- The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in .
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in .