Health Promotion Plan
Creating A Health Promotion Plan
Instructions For The Health Promotion Plan
• Specific health concerns as the focus of your health promotion plan.
o Tobacco use (vaping, e-cigarettes, hookah, chewing tobacco, or smoking) cessation.
• Then, investigate your chosen concern and best practices for health improvement, based on supporting evidence.
• Identify populations potentially affected by this health concern. Determine what their related concerns maybe and explain why addressing this health concern is important for health promotion.
• Identify a hypothetical individual or community group among the affected population who would benefit from an educational session about your chosen health concern and associated health improvement strategies.
• Identify expectations for an educational session, determining goals, and suggestions on how the individual or group needs can be met. The hypothetical audience needs to be described and the educational plan should be outlined.
• Then, research and document their potential learning needs and health promotion goals.
Document Format and Length
Your health promotion plan should be 2–3 pages in length. In a separate section of the plan, identify the hypothetical individual or group you have chosen.
Support your health promotion plan with peer-reviewed articles, course study resources, and Healthy People 2020 resources. Cite at least three credible sources.
The requirements outlined below correspond to the grading criteria in the scoring guide, so be sure to address each point. Read the performance-level descriptions for each criterion to see how your work will be assessed.
• Analyze the health concern that is the focus of your health promotion plan.
Consider underlying assumptions and points of uncertainty in your analysis.
• Explain why a health concern is important for health promotion within a specific population.
Examine current population health data.
Consider the factors that contribute to health, health disparities, and access to services.
• Explain the importance of establishing agreed-upon health goals in collaboration with hypothetical participants.
• Write clearly and concisely in a logically coherent and appropriate form and style.
Write with a specific purpose and audience in mind. Adhere to scholarly and disciplinary writing standards and APA formatting requirements.
Before submitting your assessment for grading, proofread it to minimize errors that could distract readers and make it difficult for them to focus on the substance of your plan.
Class, Race, and Family Life, is based on painstakingly
JUS 524 Grand Canyon Entire Course
Information Technology Importance in Strategic Planning
TSL 532 Full Course Discussions GCU
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more